Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Sunday!!!

I think we have just about conquered potty training (knock on wood). Bayley is now telling me when she has to pee or atleast visibly holding herself. She will still sometimes scream and cry while she is setting on the potty, but she will usually go (number 2 is still an issue)-I chalk that up to the drama queen in her!!!

Yesterday, Brennen was in my office at home and found a bobble head that I had picked up for him at TJ Maxx. It was on clearance for $3.00 and I thought it was Iron Man related. Well, he told me different when he found it and determined it was his from that point on. He has carried it with him to eat, to Wal-mart, and back home again.

On the way to church this morning, Brennen and I were having a discussion about the fact that he wasn't going to take toys into church. He told me that he could too take his Bible head because it had the name Bible. I informed him it was BOBBLE head and not Bible. Then he proceeded to tell me that when he was little he got to take toys into church and I told him he was a big boy and wasn't a baby anymore. He said, well Shell still calls me baby and I tried to explain that was a name like Honey or Sweetie. He then said, well E calls me baby because he don't know no better......awwwww the thoughts of a almost five year old.

Well, guess what? He won. He had the bobble head, 2 cars, and his blankey he wanted to take into church. I told him to pick 2 of the four and he decided on on the bobble aka Bible head.

Brennen woke up at 4:45 am this morning. I told him to go back to bead that it was still night-night time. He didn't want to go back to sleep and he wanted me to get up. I told him I wasn't getting up and thank goodness he can work the remote because he went out to watch TV on his own.

I am waiting for him to crash and be extremely grumpy. I know it is coming........

We are at Mom and Dad's now. The kids are occupied with Play-doh until lunch is ready. Thank goodness for grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.